Tuesday 6 March, 2007

ALL I WISH.............

Is it really important to belong to a particular place?
Is it really important to be associated with a name?
Does this outer shell mean so much, this face?
That it can make me proud or make me kneel down with shame?

I realised i'm not very experienced with the world...
But does that mean i can't succeedin showing my own identity, my true mold?
DO i really have to act like a mad person in this mad world to move on to peacefully and breathe?

How many times do i have to kill myself?
How many times to i have to die?
How many times do i have to ask him for help?
How many times do i have to cry?

I couldn't ask anything from this world right now,
I live like a queen...
But i still feel i could leave all this
For somewhere i could LIVE away from this overwhelming scene..........

Have you ever realised how important it is to be in peace??
Without it, even a saint can go insane.....
With it , even a vagabond can become a priest
All i wish for is to find a place where i can forget all this strain....

No comments: