Tuesday 6 March, 2007

:)

I'll never know what the future brings,
But I know you're here with me now........
We’ll make it through,
And I know you are the one I 'll share my life with.......

I dont want to run away but I can’t take it,I don’t understand......
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I dont need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I dont need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my guy?

I dont know why you’re so far away,
But I know that this much is true.....
We’ll make it through,
And I know you are the one I'll share my life with,
And I wish that you could be the one I die with.....

No comments: