Tuesday 6 March, 2007

TRUST......

I waited i waited for the soul to be free.....
And created a wave of emotions for it to see....
It said to me i can only follow ur heartand be at ur side.....
Whether its sorrow or its mirth....
I asked him (soul) plz make it sure i fulfill my promise....
It just asked me are you brave enough to follow this....
I pleaded to him...i dont want to make anyone sad...
I dont want to create an image that i am bad....
It just asked me "do u want to live a plastic life of ur own"....
Or" do u want everyone to know what u have sown"....
I had no answers coz he was telling the truth..
I knew i was sad coz i was suffering my own fruit...
I betrayed the trust of someone who trusted me the most....
I have lost out on smething have become an emotional ghost......

No comments: