Tuesday 6 March, 2007

LOST WITHOUT U.........

Can't live without you......
I would breathe the air,
and my heart would beat,
but I would not feel the joy of life........
My dreams would be lost like a leaf carted away by a storm.....
I would gaze at the starswithout appreciating theway they light up the sky.....
I would pass the roses in bloomwithout noticing their beauty.....
I would no longer look forwardto each sunset and each dawn......
I would be broken,never to be mended again.....
.Winter would own my heart;
its icy breath would stealthe warmth in my soul,
because I could not smilewithout your love......
I could not know laughteror happiness.....
If you were lost to me,I'd have no reason to try,no reason to be.......
You are my prayer,my shelter fromhopelessness and despair,my sunshine, my light,my lazy days,my peaceful nights,
and only you can keep the spark in my soul burning bright.......

No comments: