Tuesday 6 March, 2007

ALONE......

When you need someone, you are always left alone,
When you need to share, there is no one there to care......

You are all alone, alone in this crowded hall,
You are all alone, like a picture hanging in the wall.....

When I stare back at time and try to dust the faded memories,
When I see all those smiles and try to cling on those memories.....

I am all alone, alone in this crowded hall,
I am all alone, like a picture hanging in the wall........

When you miss someone and tears blind your eyes,
When you want to talk but on the other side coldness cries.....

You are all alone, alone in this crowded hall,
You are all alone, like a picture hanging in the wall....

When I close my eyes and those moments freezes on me,
I just stare blankly and wonder whether those moments will come to me.....

I am all alone, alone in this crowded hall,
I am all alone, like a picture hanging in the wall.....

2 comments:

sidhant said...

kya re dukhi aatma..hehe..who said u r alone..."hum hoon naa" ...

turbidmeanderings said...

hehehe...i knw...jus felt lik posting it bcz its close 2 me :)