Tuesday 6 March, 2007

BEFORE I DIE........

I wish my brain had a 'stop' button, it always keeps on ticking and thinking. ...Thinking about crap :) and then I have to figure out some sense from it.... On a serious note, did you ever think about what you want to do before you die? I did. ...This is a collection of few dreams that I had, some as kid, some serious ones, some things I wish I had, some things I want to have. ....


They may sound foolish, but I have always believed that dreams are the channels to establish you goals. If even I may not be able to fulfill some of these, at least I hope that these might rekindle your lost dreams..... If not mine, may be your dreams might come true......

To touch lives of 1 Billion individuals-Directly or Indirectly. Doesn't matter if they know me or not..... But I want to touch lives of over 1 Billion individuals through MY World .....

To own an Island....Just a small one in Seychelles :D) ....

To fall in Love and to be Loved (too much effect of mills and boon ;D)...well it happened and its more Romantic than wat i used to imagine and its the most wonderful thing that happend to me :).....

To drive a Formula 1 car....At least one lap.... Please. ...Damages won't be paid for :p......

To win Nobel Prize....To win Nobel Prize for being a Nobel Person. ....Trying hard, very difficult. ....

To work as Secretary General, United NationsDream Job. ....So many opportunities it provides to serve others ...

To build a Spiritual Place....A spiritual place that houses all Gods and religions.... I have a T-Shirt that says - God is too big to fit in one Religion.... How true!!!

Its time that everyone realizes that religion is just means to reach God....
To be a spirit after I die. ...
Strange? Nah...
I am so much in love with life, with this world that I want to be here forever. While I live and even later........ :)

No comments: